HUMAN RESOURCES & TECHNOLOGIES SPECIALIST
- Created timelines and work flows to help candidates navigate through PIV badging process.
- Maintained a roster of over 150 vetted candidates and
- Assisted in the creation and maintenance of database with over 1500 candidates.
- Managed deployment protocols for candidates selected by FEMA.
- Served as the main point of contact for up to 25 deployed contractors on assignment to federally declared disaster areas.
- Developed processes for weekly time and expense reporting to Fluor.
- Assisted with resume optimization.
- Created website applications and forms with work flow automation.
- Maintained company's website.
- Recruited, screened, and trained close to 80 volunteers from the community to advocate for foster children.
- Conducted an audit of current and past volunteer files.
- Organized files and created a database to track volunteer documents, caseloads, length of service, continuing education, and reasons for leaving the organization.
- Developed recruitment and retention plan of volunteers with a goal to serve 100% of foster in Chatham County children by 2020.
- Conducted interviews for incoming volunteers, annual reviews for current volunteers, and exit interviews for those leaving the program.
- Designed, rebuilt, and maintain, the organization’s main website as well as its event websites. Maintained organization social media accounts.
- Created logos and publications for events, fundraisers, and program initiatives.
- Created secure email addresses for each active volunteer.
- Designed personalized court badges and business cards for each volunteer.
SOLOMON FAMILY SOLUTIONS
- Co-Founded grassroots organization with the purpose of filling unmet needs by providing court services for the under served, low-income families and at-risk youth in crisis in the counties of Bradley, Polk, Monroe, McMinn, and Hamilton in Southeast Tennessee.
- Crafted logo, branding, and design of all digital and print media including brochures and client and program intake forms
- Recruited and retained a Board of Directors from diverse backgrounds representing varied populace of the region and lead monthly board meetings.
- Established community partnerships and working relationships with various local organizations, businesses, and colleagues.
- Crafted ancillary programs to enrich and enhance services provided by the organization.
- Prepared and organized material and documentation for licensure of state mandated services. Obtained Child Placement Agency licensure with the State of Tennessee in which to complete home studies for Pro Se and Private Adoption.
- Upheld fiscal responsibilities for the organization through creation of annual and event budgets, grant research, writing, and reporting, fundraising, negotiation of leases and rental agreements, bookkeeping, data management and presentation of financial matters to the Board of Directors.
- Organized, maintained, and created secure online databases for client, employee, and volunteer files as an instrument to measure demographics and outcome indicators.
- Generated and organized a donor/contributor database and mailing list.
- Built and maintained organization’s website and event pages.
- Created, planned, promoted, and executed several successful fundraising events and appeals.
- Created client, student, and mentor surveys to measure outcome indicators.
SOUTHEAST TENNESSEE CROSSROADS
- Established and ran monthly publication featuring community events, music, restaurants, and highlighting regional outdoor activities.
- Sold ad space to local businesses and created custom advertisements for clientele.
- Wrote editorials featuring local events and businesses.
- Edited articles from contributing authors.
- Maintained the publication’s website and social media accounts.
- BUSINESS FORMS
- ELECTRONIC FORMS
- BROCHURES & FLYERS
- EMAIL CAMPAIGNS
- SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
- MONTHLY PUBLICATIONS
SOFTWARE & ONLINE TOOLS
- 3 6 5
HTML5 & CSS